|Digitize anything with ease
You can scan newspaper, magazines or books directly without cutting or damaging it.
New VI Technologies (Versatile Imaging technology)
Equipped with “VI technology” which combines deep depth of field lens, CCD linear image sensor and high directivity LED lamp, SV600 is able to minimize unevenness in image quality and generate smooth image even scanning from a distance.
|Smart Functions for a Smooth Operation
SV600 is enhanced with new customized features on top of ScanSnap’s concept of simple, speedy and compact.
Redefining what a document scanner can do!
The ScanSnap SV600 makes overhead scanning simple, providing users with limitless possibilities.
Scan business cards to large A3 size (double-letter) documents
|The ScanSnap SV600 breaks free from typical flatbed limitations by scanning
content larger than just letter size. Simply place the document on the A3 scan mat and press scan.
VI Technologies (Versatile Imaging)
|Combining high quality CCD optics and advanced LED illumination, ScanSnap SV600 uses advanced capture technologies to maximize field of depth and minimize unevenness page after page.|
Multiple Document Detection
|With an advanced cropping and orientation technology built-in, ScanSnap SV600 can scan several business cards, photos, newspaper clippings and other documents at one time.
*Scan up to 10 documents at one time.
Easily create your own digital books
ScanSnap SV600 is your ultimate partner to scan books or magazines efficiently. With “Rack2-Filer Smart with Magic Desktop” software, you can scan, organize and create your own digital books.
More Scanning Options = More Quick Menu Productivity Space
The ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC and Mac automatically pops up after scanning to provide you a variety of ways to be immediately productive with your scans. It can be easily customized to display just your favorites, present a recommendation, and even display custom profiles
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint® (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, GoogleDocs™, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and SharePoint® Online (for Windows®).
Scan ‘outside-the-box’ into virtually any application or cloud service from PC.
*ScanSnap Folder is only available on PC
More Ways to Scan to the cloud
|Product Name||ScanSnap SV600|
|General Technical Specifications|
|Scanner Type||Over Head system, simplex scanning|
|Scanning Modes||Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (color, grayscale, monochrome detection)|
|Image Sensor||Lens reduction optics / color CCD x 1|
|Light Source||(White LED + lens illumination) x 2|
Horizontal scanning: 285 to 218 dpi,
Vertical scanning: 283 to 152 dpi
|Auto Mode||“Better mode” or “Best mode”: 3 seconds / page|
|Normal Mode||Color / Grayscale: 150 dpi, Monochrome: 300 dpi 3 seconds / page|
|Better Mode||Color / Grayscale: 200 dpi, Monochrome: 400 dpi 3 seconds / page|
|Best Mode||Color / Grayscale: 300 dpi, Monochrome: 600 dpi 3 seconds / page|
|Excellent Mode||Color / Grayscale: 600 dpi, Monochrome: 1,200 dpi 3 seconds / page|
Automatically recognizes document size,
A3 (landscape), A4 (landscape), A5 (landscape)
A6 (landscape), B4 (landscape), B5 (landscape), B6 (landscape), Post Card,
Business Card, Double Letter (landscape), Letter, Legal (landscape) and Customized size (Max: 432 x 300 mm (17.0 x 11.8 in.),
Min: 25.4 x 25.4mm (1 x 1 in.)
|Document Thickness||30 mm (1.18 in.) or less|
|How to Start Scanning||
Select one of the below.
1. Normal scan: Press “Scan” button for every page
2. Timed interval Scanning (Timed Mode)
3. Page turning detection
|Interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (connector B Type)|
|Image Processing functions||
Deskew by text on document,
Auto paper size detection, Auto image rotation,
Auto color detection, Book image correction
Multiple document detection
Magnification in Vertical Scanning
|± 1.5 %|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
During operation: 20 W or less
During sleep mode: 2.6 W or less
During standby: 0.4 W or less
Tempature: 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80 % (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||210 mm x 156 mm x 383 mm|
|Device Weight||3 kg (6.61 lb.)|
|Environmental compliance||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS / EPEAT Silver Compliant|
* Does not support Twain/ISIS®
|Inbox Contents||AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Background Pad, Setup DVD-ROM, Adobe® Acrobat® DVD-ROM, Rack2-Filer Smart with Magic Desktop DVD-ROM, Extenders (x2)|
- Optical resolution differs due to different scanning single on the same document.
- Scanning speed may vary due to the system environment used.
- Switch between “Better mode” and “Best mode” depends on the length of the document, A4 (portrait): 200 dpi, A6 size or below: 300 dpi
- Time between actual start of scanning (scanning pad) and finish scanning.
- For documents of thickness over 5 mm, the maximum document size is 400 x 300 mm.
- When performing continous scanning, time is needed for the scanning head to return to its original position.
- Compatible with USB 3.0 port but connection will run as USB 2.0 speed.
- Automatically correct distortion caused by the curve of an opened book or magazine.
- Digitize multiple documents by automatically cropping several documents in one scan.